I Am Not ShaSha

Kepada semua warga Malaysia, ini lah blog saya yang menampilkan kisah hidup rakyat Malaysia yang tersirat.

Here we come 2010.

my fav song I guest, it is still early for me to say Welcome to 2010. The new get of 2010 just arrive and the gets of 2009 is closed. To be honest to you all guys, i finally graduate from my study at UiTM Shah Alam under COZ Applied Language Study. Now, i do not do anything and just sit at house a think about my future? Emm a big question for graduate people. Now we shall start looking  for a job. What kinds of job and where do we can start to search a job? there is 2 web site that helps the graduate like us. First is jobsmalaysia.gov.my, and second is spa8.gov.my. Well guys start dig in and get a suitable job for your own future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMP_grMo1bI

0 comments:

Post a Comment